Monday, January 14, 2008

What Can I Say?

I guess it’s my month for excitement. First I developed double vision, my daughter was in a terrible one-car rollover in Montana and almost lost her life, and the home where we are living had a major water flood when a water heater burst upstairs at 2:00 am last Sunday. I have been all week moving everything out and around the place while people are drying out carpets, walls, floors, and ripping out wall board and a new hardwood floor. This has brought a sudden stop to my efforts to keep up my paintings for the past few weeks.

Other than that things are great! I still can see with two eyes but not together yet! My daughter is alive and mending with great spirit! Construction is going ahead on our home and we will almost have a new home when they get through!

Stay tuned to the adventures of Stephen Krause, Artist. I will back to painting as soon as all of the moving of things and a place to paint returns in the next week or so, hopefully!

If you have any questions about my work you can email me at: krauseart@gmail.com. At the moment I have not placed any items on Ebay. Email me and I will let you know how much the item will be plus shipping and handling.

Look forward to hear from you and thanks for taking time to visit my blog and web page.

Stephen Krause

No comments: